In this role, expect to:
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance and to meet the sales targets.
- Reach out to corporate database via emails and phone calls to offer them Insider products and services and pitch for sponsorship for brand Insider and its events/properties.
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a brand and their customers via relevant brand integration.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- Communicate with corporates to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products on Insider or curate special products for them that meet their specifications.
- Collaborate with the marketing and technology heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Work on building relevant collateral like power-point presentations, etc. for effective sales pitch.
Apply if you have:
- 3-4 years of relevant sales and sponsorship experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant corporate network.