In this role, expect to:
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
• Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus with prior approvals.
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
• Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
• Report to senior management on stock levels, issues etc.
Apply if you have:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience as an inventory manager or a similar position.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Practical knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
• An analytical mind with strong mathematical skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Willing to travel 5% of the time.