We continue to grow out our apps and site and our Tech Operations team is a key to helping us scale our products to the next million users. We are looking to hire a new Support Engineer to join our Tech Ops team.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events and movies are ticketed and marketed in India.
As part of the Tech Ops team at Paytm Insider, you'll be expected to
- Participate in the maintenance of large-scale and heavily trafficked Java and Node.js applications.
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyse and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL and Elastic Search are a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands, and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and ability to recognise genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.